Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)

Delete it right away? You just admitted to beating a pirated game twice before considering purchasing it. So you can fuck off with that. As to your attempts to rebut my arguments, you did not. You merely rephrased what you already said and provided flimsy excuses to justify you not wanting to pay for a product if it is not worth it, a point you refused to admit to saying and yet reiterated in your defense.

(11-05-2010, 10:44 AM)Nospheratu Wrote: I never mentioned that I pirate stuff becouse it isn't worth my money - I'm saying this: If something catches my interest on the internet and I end up downloading it becouse of that, I will get the real product if the expirience of listening/watching/playing the product was worth it in my opinion

You pretty much just said "I don't pirate stuff stuff because it is not worth my money, I pirate everything to see if it is worth my money!"

Sorry, but you are not intelligent enough to continue arguing with a real man.
11-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post) - by Spooder Wekd - 11-05-2010, 04:12 PM