Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)

@ Tottel
I had the same idea on mind when wrote up my example, but maybe this is better one. Tongue

If you have payed for the game before playing it (even the most minimum price) and it does not work the way it supposed to, I don't see problem with that. For example, I have bought two copies of the first Splinter Cell game.
Someone once asked that am I going to upload Mission Pack gameplay on YouTube from Splinter Cell. I had no idea what the Mission Pack was before that, so I looked it up and then found out that they sold package that included three more missions for the game.

I finally managed to hunt down one copy of this package, bought it and then install it... It didn't work out for some reason. I downloaded No CD crack and it worked with that.
I see no problem in this case, since I legally bought the game. Same goes with the downloading the full game, if you have legally paid for it.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2010, 05:13 PM by Yuhaney.)
11-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post) - by Yuhaney - 11-05-2010, 05:03 PM