Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)
Nospheratu Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)

(11-05-2010, 10:00 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: You made a full copy of a game your friend had, or were given his pirated copy? Come on, you have to know that's still piracy.

Even if I buy the original game after I have finished it?

(11-05-2010, 10:00 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: In 1976 (A Night at the Opera), a record cost about 7 dollars new at a record store, according to the internet. Buying that album on a CD today is probably around 15. $7 in 1976 adjusted for inflation is $27.24 in 2010.

So who's to tell which way money will go in the future? If a global catastrophe would happen, then food and water would be priceless while money, CD's, movies and games would be worthless.

(11-05-2010, 10:00 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: That's far under the length of any demo I've heard of. Why not just use those legal means to try out a game?

Yes, i would if i knew about it, but i didn't (i don't usually play horror games), so i ended up finishing the game before even going to the official website. But since I got there and decided to buy it, the end effect is the same, i'd say Smile

(11-05-2010, 10:00 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: Let's all try not to personally attack each other, OK?
Didn't intend too, so I apologize if i offended anyone; I also said I won't go there, ergo not continue down that line. I'll edit this part out.

Better to reign in hell than to be a servant in heaven.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010, 02:44 PM by Nospheratu.)
11-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post) - by Nospheratu - 11-05-2010, 10:30 PM