Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)
Akumasama Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)

I must admit that I also pirated the game...
This is because I heard it was really scary, and I wasn't sure if I would like that.

It was too scary xD
But I thought that they made it so well, that I bought it 2 days after I pirated it.
A small company like Frictional Games, deserves every penny that they sell it for.
Hell, I would even buy it if it were 50 euros!

But I think differently about big companies, most of they're stuff is really mainstream, with which I can't really be bothered with to buy it. Black Ops is a perfect example.
Black Ops is basicly just another CoD copy, if you know what I mean. They don't deserve so much fame and respect.
Frictional Games should have the fame and respect of the shitty company that is Treyarch.
Frictional Games's games have so much originality and have spent so much time in it, that big companies should take them as an example!

With the next game you guys bring us, Frictional Games, I will buy it without even thinking.
11-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post) - by Akumasama - 11-14-2010, 01:27 PM