Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Launcher Will Not Execute Properly
ElendilAndurilz Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Amnesia Launcher won't run with Steam.

I have a major new piece of information. Today, I installed the game without Steam, and the issue still persists. It seems it is not related to Steam, but rather Launcher.exe. That file will not run, regardless of all compatibility modes or as an administrator. Running Amnesia.exe directly now causes the same crash report that I attached to a previous post.

I have double checked all of my drivers, and they are up to date, and everything about my laptop is up to date, and configured properly. The issue may be a compatibility issue with the Asus bios, as G73J's are known for being very unique machines, but I have a feeling this is a small bug in the launcher.exe code. If anyone has any ideas, or opinions as to this situation, please let me know. I'm dying to play this game, and I have no other machine capable of running it. By all means, I should be able to get this to work. Thanks again for anyone who takes the time to read through all of this. I realize I've given a lot of information much of which is useless, but I just want to be thorough.
11-07-2010, 03:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia Launcher won't run with Steam. - by ElendilAndurilz - 11-07-2010, 03:24 AM