Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

(04-30-2017, 06:12 PM)Abion47 Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 03:02 PM)Bigbob Wrote: I have 2 more Punic War references. No one's really commenting much so I wonder if I'm the only one that finds this incredibly smart? They crammed in all these references to the Punic Wars and fit Simon, Catherine, the ARK and Pathos 2 around it. Or the other way around. It's like they have 2 stories going at once kind of. I'll keep posting I guess.

Well, I can't speak for others, but personally, I think all this Punic War stuff, while interesting, isn't exactly an "unsolved mystery". These references are all scattered around, but finding them doesn't really provide any insight into the story of SOMA itself. It's more of an easter egg hunt than a huge revelation.

Makes sense. Well I've been posting most of my findings here as well.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/735003-soma/75224380

If anyone does happen to find this Punic Wars stuff interesting they can just refresh that link every few days.

BTW I wanted to ask. Are you the person that did the Gamelogical digs videos?

Also wanted to say this whole thing started because I'm looking feverishly for something in game that confirms for sure that Carthage Industries is still in existence. Here is an unsolved mystery. There's a lot of stuff in Chinese. I wonder if anything there is a hint?
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017, 01:29 AM by Bigbob.)
05-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 05-01-2017, 01:28 AM