Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Least Scary "Scary" Game in History?
Shev Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History?

(12-29-2010, 05:29 AM)Spooder Wekd Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 02:15 AM)Shev Wrote: Penumbra wasn't really that scary considering you could easily take out dogs with that first hit, and spiders where pretty easy to avoid.

Playing on hard...the dogs kill you in 2-3 hits, and take at least 5 to kill. (though Ive never successfully killed one!) That makes it scary...

As long as you got that first hit it was over. What I did is see if I could time it right, hit them, wait till they get up, hit them before they can run away, rinse and repeat. As long as you do this it doesn't matter if it takes 5 or 500 hits to kill them. Although idk if they flinch in hard mode, I played normal.

I just beat the series, and I gotta say horror wise for me it goes.
Requiem < Overture < Black Plague < Amnesia

I mean black plague was a step in the right direction, but the monsters where extremely easy to lose , and I had a few times where one looked at me directly while I was standing up and in a well lit room and they didn't even notice me somehow.

In amnesia however, if a monster see's you you're pretty much screwed if you can't find a room to hide in considering they run faster than you.

i spam meme 4 raeg
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2010, 03:51 AM by Shev.)
12-31-2010, 03:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History? - by Bek - 12-18-2010, 06:11 AM
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History? - by Shev - 12-31-2010, 03:48 AM