Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could need some help with my custom story
sassix Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Could need some help with my custom story

Quote:You could always post it on the forums so people can try it out themselves.
I have currently 225 lines of codes in my map, and it's not even done yet. x( And that's just doing the basement of the house. Still need the main room. Floor 1,2 and 3, and the outside... Sooo we're not even close to being done. (me and a friend are doing it. My friend is doing the outside)
So yeah we're aiming for a long map with puzzles and everything. Tongue Well, got kinda side tracked. But yeah, just start by experimenting around with scripting etc etc, then when you get a hang of it. Post on the forums what you've done, so people can experience it themselves (More scary that way) And if it's good, then I'm pretty sure you can find people to join you. Smile
[/
quote]

lol Big Grin nice , see more reason to need help cuz i dont even know all scripts and how to get em work Big Grin or do u wanna want me to help u xD ? i could send u my maps may u can need something ;P ? i got alot of time right now so i can waste enough time for mapping etc ^^
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2011, 06:11 PM by sassix.)
01-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could need some help with my custom story - by sassix - 01-15-2011, 06:10 PM