Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Feedback from a 16 year old casual gamer
Bek Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Feedback from a 16 year old casual gamer

(03-15-2011, 12:18 AM)Lee Wrote: Also Deus Ex is bad. It's like a good RPG except not because the world is boring and the enemies are dumber than bricks.

ALL OF MY HATE

Deus Ex is the best game ever created, and I only discovered it in 2009. Seriously. The world is actually incredibly interesting, if you take the time to read things, hack emails, listen to convos etc. Amazing amazing amazing game.

(03-15-2011, 02:53 AM)Lee Wrote: JC Denton cost X billion dollars to build but is a worse shot than I am (or ever was, without any kind of military training). This is sort of balanced with the fact that bad guys are blind as bats and stupid as bricks. Voice acting is consistently terrible. Levels are bland and ugly (by 2000 standards). Basic government conspiracy plot.
RPG. Skill system. He wasn't engineered to be perfect, he was engineered to be a prototype for nano augmentations.

As for basic conspiracy plot, you either didn't finish it or we're very ignorant of the plot and subplots.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2011, 10:53 AM by Bek.)
03-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback from a 16 year old casual gamer - by Bek - 03-15-2011, 10:51 AM