Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Feedback from a 16 year old casual gamer
Funman Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Feedback from a 16 year old casual gamer

Oh my gosh... Majora's Mask...

I can't believe none of you have said anything about it.

I can honestly say I have never seen more feelings and emotion put into a game before. It's just too hard to believe or describe.

I played through it once while getting only what was required and thought, "Wow, that was REALLLLLLY good." Then I played through it again, getting every mask and other item (Which is soooo hard to do), and was astounded by how deep each of the characters is. They all have their own personality, and depending on how you play out the three days, they all act differently.

For instance, there is one sidequest where you must reunite a couple who were supposed to get married, but got caught in all the evil going on. It's just so... sad. If you go to a certain place while it's raining, the wife-to-be sits down with an umbrella, looking depressed. And when you finally get them together (after countless hours of perfect timing and hard work), it's too late for them to escape, and they just wait to die together. I was like, dang, all that work for nothing.

I don't think I've ever felt a greater sense of accomplishment from completing a game than when I saw the end credits.
06-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback from a 16 year old casual gamer - by Funman - 06-08-2011, 03:51 AM