Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)
Bioshroom Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)

Something I forgot to mention in Chapter 1 that bugged:

Spoiler below!
I think it was the East Wing, with the long hallway and a well-lit door at the end of the corridor behind which is a room with the red shard. A monster comes out the door, and then you can go in, grab the shard and everything goes dark.

I had a problem here because when you leave, a monster appears at the end of the hallway - and well, I didn't brilliantly make my escape properly and died. The problem came was the respawn: When you die at this "run away!" moment, you respawn back in the room where you picked up the red shard. You already have the shard, the room is dark, but the door to get into the corridor is shut and "stuck". You're just trapped in that room.

Luckily I save constantly while playing Custom Stories so things don't trap me and make me restart all over, so I loaded up a new save and did it again right. But respawning in a locked room with no hope is a bit of a frustration if somebody doesn't regularly save.
04-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] - by Anxt - 04-27-2011, 10:46 PM
RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - by Bioshroom - 04-28-2011, 03:25 PM