Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included)

There are two labeled 5?! I did not know this...I must investigate!
Hrmm, I found the error. Very sorry about that. I will re-upload the story with the update as soon as possible.

As for the lever problem:

It is because I used Justine entities for that level of the custom story, something which I am now regretting, simply because even after I have given people the entities and sounds and music folder, apparently the lever still won't work with the inventory, so unless FG releases Justine to non-steam purchasers, I really don't know what to do.

I am very sorry about that. Truly I am. If you get stuck at the lever part because you don't have Justine, just go into the editor and set the door leading to the next area inactive or just delete it. It is the one with the skull on it, and it is on ground level. I ask that you only do this if you have already solved the box puzzle, though.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM by Anxt.)
04-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] - by Anxt - 04-27-2011, 10:46 PM
RE: Abduction: Chapter 2 [RELEASE] (Chapter 1 download included) - by Anxt - 04-30-2011, 10:30 PM