Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Denying fear? Mind over matter? Does it work for you?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Denying fear? Mind over matter? Does it work for you?

(12-26-2011, 03:43 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: Umm, I'm not afraid of this game. I laugh when I die. It truly is funny if you think about it. Funny in a gruesome way.

Some guy is running through a castle while he runs away from a guy with his jaw ripped off and a guy with his face so strange looking that he sounds like a cow.

I was playing Justine yesterday. I built a tower up to the place with the wax cylinder and boxes, then I went to the first cell to the left and ran up and climbed up there. I threw a boc at Alois (the enemy) and he said "You came for me!" I started laughing. He decided it would be smart to spin in a circle, so he did and it looked like he was a pretty good dancer, so I jumped on his head and got to study the things he says without being killed. I even passed out a few times ontop of him. And when I ran away, i ran around the small corner, crouched, and he started hitting the wall repetedly. I wasn'y scared at all, i was laughing.

This game really isn't scary. But it's fun, it's beautiful, and it's amazing! Well sure sometimes you can get a little bit scared but I don't really. Penumbra Overture is the scariest game for me because DOGS ARE REAL. I've seen a dog. But never a flappyjaw. So he doesn't scare me.

Holy shit... I just facepalmed so hard... there's now a red hand mark on my face. Thanks, for that.

Posting Freak
12-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denying fear? Mind over matter? Does it work for you? - by Kman - 12-26-2011, 04:39 PM