Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Denying fear? Mind over matter? Does it work for you?
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Denying fear? Mind over matter? Does it work for you?

With Amnesia I could, but with real life horror movies (I mean like movies like the Last Exorcism, it was recorded in RL than edited, but it still has the real life footage, not like a animated movie like (for example) The Simpsons Movie. I mean that movie isn't scary, but if they deliberatly tried to make a scary Simpsons, it wouldn't work on me because it's animated) I can't just go "Okay it was a movie get over it." Because some of those things in the movie could literally happen.

After watching the Last Exorcism, I literally could not sleep because of that creepy ass girl, and the cat killing scene, because someone could actually go insane and do that, and it freaked me out to think "Okay that shit could be real". So basically:

Real Life stuff - Nope, I can't do it.

Animated Movies and Games - Yeah, I can, unless it's really close to reality.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
12-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denying fear? Mind over matter? Does it work for you? - by RawkBandMan - 12-28-2011, 10:51 PM