Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study
Autoupdater Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months ago RE: Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study

(05-19-2011, 06:00 AM)jens Wrote: It could be that the save game and the game itself are from different versions of Amnesia and that is why it crashes, which unfortunately can not be fixed.

Just to be sure - does the bolded part of the quote above mean that the savegame issue will not be looked into, at least in any reasonably foreseeable future?

It has been a great game, thank you for developing it, but at least at this moment I don´t feel like restarting it (although fixing the Elevator is maybe not that far into game yet). Sadly I do not have a savegame I could use to overcome this issue (EDIT: I will take a look later whether the saves in the stickied thread would help).

So if there is no intention to look into the savegame issue by Fractional to fix it then I assume it would be generally appreciated by Steam-using-autoupdaters (and people who maybe just miss the warning at the description of the update) if some safety measure could be implemented for auto-updating Steam-users for the future.

EDIT: noticed the savegame sticky on the frontpage and rephrased last paragraph.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2011, 08:14 AM by Autoupdater.)
05-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study - by Autoupdater - 05-23-2011, 10:39 PM