Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study
sd. Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months ago RE: Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study

Because unfortunately going into the study the first time was one of the first things I did when I made it to this area. With all my going back and forth to advance my game and then the playing around with this bug I no longer have that save file. Unfortunately that's not an option for me.

Even if I did have it, I'd rather just get what I need an continue on my way rather than try and figure out what I have and haven't done since my restore point. To me this seems much easier. It's the only thing I have left to do before other than fixing the elevator (which I can't do without the rod).

Tonight I'll take my save file before I go in and do a diff between that and a save file I have with everything in the study before I go back into the hall. Hopefully it will be obvious enough that it won't really be an issue.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2011, 04:05 PM by sd..)
05-31-2011, 04:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study - by sd. - 05-31-2011, 04:03 PM