The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Escape Hell - Chapter 1 - DEMO RELEASED (Post Poned until further notice)
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
Escape Hell - Chapter 1 - DEMO RELEASED (Post Poned until further notice)

New updated version is not uploaded to ModDB yet, but it is on mediafire!
Mediafire Download

What is demo missing?

Complete, non-glitchy maps.
Music in the first map.
Some scripting (Because of mistakes in editor/names)
the other 4 maps.
Good texturing and lighting

ModDB Page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/escape-hell-ch...1/#2470375

Hello. This is my first custom story/first custom map for ANY GAME that I have ever made. It will probably be very crappy and not very well made (due to me not being able to script.). Here's some details about the story and my progress.

You are a man named Robert Lightwood. You are having personal problems, such as depression, for an unknown reason. Your wife, Maryse Lightwood, goes on a trip to somewhere in the desert, and she dies along the way. She gives you most the things she owns in her will, including a strange artifact she found in the desert. You keep it, and strange things start happening. Such as voices telling you to "Throw it away," or "Give it to me." You ignore them, and keep living, or trying to. You are then taking a nice stroll down an abandoned road when you hear something in the bushes. You get weak from fear and fall to the floor. The world goes dark and something slaps you on the head. You wake in a cell and the story begins.

This map will, like said earlier, my first map ever made. I can't script too well and will need help a bit. My map progress so far is:

100% = Completly finished, maybe 2 or 3 bugs.
90%-99% = Finished for Beta
80%-89% = Finished for Demo
70%-79% = Finished for Testing
0%-69% = Not done

Map 1: Specialty Threat Cells: Map: 85% Scripting 80%
Map 2: Northern Cells: Map: 87% Scripting: 86%
Map 3: Southern Cells: Map: 0% Script: 0%
Map 4: Abandoned Cells (East Cells): Map: 0% Script: 0%
Map 5: Back Halls: Map: 0% Script: 0% (I am completely redoing this map, because it just doesn't seem good the way it currently is.)
Map 5.5: Back Halls Basement Hallway: Map: 0% Script: 0% (This map will be very small, only
Spoiler below!
consisting of 2 small rooms, and 2 level transition doors to the Water Works, and one to the Basement, which will be locked for all eternity
Map 6: Water Works: Map: 50% Script: 45%

Estimated Release: (MM/DD/YYYY) 9/??/2011 or 10/??/2011

Pictures (Excuse the crappy graphics, my video card sucks so yeah)
Spoiler below!

Beginning area
[Image: screensimple3d000.jpg]

I removed the Map 5 picture, because that map is going to no longer exist!)

For helping me with my scripting problems, go to this thread Smile http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...age-1.html

EDIT: The cookie has been given away Big Grin

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2011, 01:03 AM by RawkBandMan.)
05-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Escape Hell - Chapter 1 - DEMO RELEASED (Post Poned until further notice) - by RawkBandMan - 05-17-2011, 02:56 PM