(05-25-2011 04:23 PM)Khyrpa Wrote:
(05-25-2011 04:21 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: I'm thinking of Cancelling this custom story. Why you may ask? 2 reasons.
1. I suck at scripting, and I need help with every damn script I have, and I got an eerie feeling I'm pissing people off with it.
2. My PC hates Amnesia and it crashes 50% of the time on Start Up of the game OR level editor, and It's just too much.
I'm not cancelling it yet, but Im thinking.
1. If you got offended by Ferryadams... srsly don't get, offended, atleast from him! Its just good that there is actually something happening in the forums, be it normal scripting help things or smthing. If everyone who have to ask about scripting should shut up then this forum would be useless kind of.
Scripting is only like 40% of it. The other 60% is my PC. If I got a new PC with a better video card, CPU and RAM (I'm actually eying an Alienware M11x for $900) or if someone can confirm that Intel has released the update for Mobile Intel Series Chipset 4, then I will continue with it, or this problem just magically goes away. (Honestly, I've been crashing more since the 1.2 update, don't know why)
I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.