Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Escape Hell - Chapter 1 - DEMO RELEASED (Post Poned until further notice)
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Escape Hell (My First Custom Story) [WIP] (Work Resumed :coolface:)

(05-30-2011, 07:20 AM)Tenno Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 04:50 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 03:26 PM)Tenno Wrote:
(05-26-2011, 05:57 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Screw cancelling this stuff. That would mean I just wasted like 2 months out of my life. I am still aiming for an Augest/September release. Demo at the end of June or mid-July.

Glad to hear you haven't given up on this, I will be looking forward to the end of June or mid-July to try out the demo Big Grin

Thanks! It will only consist of the first 2 rooms, but there will be lots of stuff in those 2 small maps. Smile I will imagine the demo could take up to 15-25 minutes. Full game could take up to 45 minutes to 1 hour. I have yet to finish the first and second room, and as soon as I finish them, and the scripts are working, I will release the demo Big Grin

Awesome, good luck with it all Smile

Eh, bad news. Demo and full game may have to be post poned. Amnesia has been crashing SO much lately, I haven't been able to continue work on the custom story. My crappy PC doesn't help either.

God I wish I had a better PC.
-prays that I will win a free gaming PC in a contest-

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
06-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape Hell (My First Custom Story) [WIP] (Work Resumed :coolface:) - by RawkBandMan - 06-13-2011, 12:50 AM