Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing a little help with cheating
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Needing a little help with cheating

(05-22-2011, 10:51 PM)lars123456789 Wrote: A big thanks to clord for the help, that was nice of you.

And to the rest of you, just bugger off with the respect for the devs thing, the whole respect thing for me is that I buy their software, actually enjoy playing it, but am also allowed to play it on my own premises. They've created the most unnerving, frightening and immersive game I've ever played, and if I have to worry about a monster running around inthere too I just can't handle it, then I can't enjoy the software, and then I can't respect the devs, the universe they've created, and enjoy their immersive atmosphere.

Besides, if I want to cheat in a game, why would it be a problem to anyone else ? I'm not doing anything to ruin the way you enjoy YOUR game, I'm actually trying to improve my own gamingpleasure so I can enjoy the software to it's fullest
All I said is that you won't enjoy Amnesia to it's fullest and that it just won't be as good, I had the same reaction to Amnesia you did, and guess what? I persevered and beat the game without cheats anyway

And I'm 100% proud of myself for doing that, it was well worth it in the end

Doesn't mean you need to be rude and tell me to 'bugger off' for suggesting that you do the same thing I did
05-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing a little help with cheating - by Hunter of Shadows - 05-23-2011, 08:09 PM
RE: Needing a little help with cheating - by Sun - 05-25-2011, 09:38 PM