Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What's the reason? For the darkness, I mean...
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: What's the reason? For the darkness, I mean...

(05-31-2011, 05:34 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 09:36 PM)gandalf91 Wrote: No one said anything about a hallucination not counting. And the one in the wine cellar is not a hallucination, even though there is no way to get it to notice you. Please, give your vendetta a rest. I have no problem being called out if I'm wrong, but I do have a problem with the same users...*ahem*...systematically trying to nitpick a point to great lengths only to not know what they're talking about.

vendetta? You attacked me

I made a statement that the refinery is not home to the very first monster of any type in the game. I was met with multiple responses from you trying to exploit every corner of reasoning to prove me wrong, even when it was blatantly apparent that it was correct. This has now happened between you and I over multiple threads. That is where I am coming from. Challenging a statement is one thing. Starting arguments with me for arguments sake does not put me in a very good mood. I'm willing to drop it though if you are.
06-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the reason? For the darkness, I mean... - by gandalf91 - 06-01-2011, 04:45 AM