Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Crash on entering inventory screen [Tab]
Grez Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Crash on entering inventory screen [Tab]

@hardlymotivated -- Well, thanks for the idea and advice, but unfortunately, this did not work for me. I still get the exact same result...try to go to the journal or any other pop-up screen and the game crashes with a black screen (not to mention that this created some really nasty horizontal bars that would flicker up and down the screen).

@plutomaniac -- seriously? Uninstall everything and reinstall? Why? Every other game that I have (and this is a long, long list) works perfectly. What kind of odd code is in the game that would require such an extreme set of actions to correct the problem? Sorry if it sounds like I'm just pushing back, but really, it sounds like this is a problem for multiple users and that a patch is in order to address it. I've never had to uninstall all of my graphics drivers and reinstall everything from scratch in order to get a game to work. I guess that I'm just curious as to what is really going on in there code-wise and how it could cause this problem.
07-25-2011, 06:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash on entering inventory screen [Tab] - by Grez - 07-25-2011, 06:11 AM