Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released)

Well, .bats do not work on Macs, and the Full Conversion tutorial gave no instruction on how to make this work on Macs. Anyone have any pointers? I know there has to be a way to make an Apple-friendly .bat file.

All the file needs to do is run Amnesia.app with config/ttp_main_init.cfg.
(06-11-2011, 04:29 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 04:10 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 10:43 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Yep same here found the master orb, thats the end perhaps? Anyways this was epic custom story, original amazing skyboxes just woah!

You are my next custom story hero i loved it!

Waiting for your next release! Big Grin Heart

Huh? Noooo there's a good deal more after that.

Spoiler below!
You can take it back to the Great Underground to go home. If you haven't seen this picture, you haven't completed it.
[Image: Amnesia_2011-06-11_01-28-55-38.jpg]

(06-11-2011, 02:06 PM)Hardarm Wrote: and this is what the hpl log says:

ERROR: Unable to open config file 'config/ttp_main_init.cfg'! Invalid filepointer returned!

|--Memory Manager Report-------------------------------|
|
| No memory leaks detected. Memory left: 0
|
|------------------------------------------------------|

Sounds like you didn't extract the files correctly. The error is saying it can't find the main file in the config folder so it doesn't know what to launch. Where exactly did you extract your files?

Redist folder. Maybe because i've downloaded Amnesia... But there's the file on the config folder, i checked it.. Undecided

Hmm. Can you show me a screenshot of your Config folder?

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 04:58 PM by DamnNoHtml.)
06-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released) - by DamnNoHtml - 06-11-2011, 04:56 PM