Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released)

I understand the dissapointments that the mod was short. In my mind, I had (and still have) awesome ideas about what exactly the Guardian is and more on the Alexander / Justine story. But, without any custom models, I really ran out of creative ways to make the existing Amnesia objects look alien.

That being said, I actually have an unused map that takes place between the Cave and the Spire of Light entrance. In fact, I could technically put endlessly more maps in between the Master Orb and the cave to stuff story / more stuff in. I will not put in Grunts / Brutes simply because they were created on Earth and have no place inside this world.

Would everyone like a more realistic (non silly) ending with more content in the middle? Would people play it again if there was double the content in between the caves and the Master Orb chamber? If only a handful of new people would play the whole thing, I feel as if it would be a waste of time and that I should wait for HPL3 so I can just use the outdoor features.

But, if people would have the ...mental endurance to play through it again I would add more.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
06-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (Released) - by DamnNoHtml - 06-12-2011, 05:33 PM