Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
ZortaEnzane Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (1.0 Released, Expansion In Progress)

(06-17-2011, 08:14 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote:
(06-17-2011, 07:51 AM)ZortaEnzane Wrote: What about Justine DLC's Suitors? Any way you think they can be used, without obviously linking them to Justine in the way they already are?

They appear mostly human, but they don't necessarily have to be of the "earth" variety (since you don't want to incorporate too much from that realm) because well, Alexander and Justine look pretty "human" for a couple of aliens anyway.

Sort of the same situation with the Brute. The giant collar around their neck is sort of hard to explain. I could maybe say Alexander's people used Earthlings as slaves but honestly I don't want to because I don't picture them as evil.

Damn, you painted everything into a corner, didn't you? lol
Ok... umm... lemme think, lemme think...

Ah! How about this?
So the means of extracting vitae from earthlings unfortunately involves their demise. From the note you left in-game, it doesn't sound like this idea sits too well with Alexander. But regardless, he needs vitae from them. So how about he tries to see if there's a way to bring them back from the dead after he's done that, so he can simply return them to their lives and nobody has to die? However, the process proved to be faulty and thus you have those living dead suitor dudes. The stupid giant collar being explained away as some necessary step in the early crude method he used. (I'm sure he was gonna find a way to take it off later btw)

I am a voice actress, here is my portfolio so far: http://soundcloud.com/zorta-enzane
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2011, 08:43 AM by ZortaEnzane.)
06-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (1.0 Released, Expansion In Progress) - by ZortaEnzane - 06-17-2011, 08:39 AM