Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (1.0 Released, Expansion In Progress)

(06-18-2011, 06:13 AM)ZortaEnzane Wrote: There's no need to clog the story up with nonsensical scares around every corner for the sake of being scary. You have a delicate atmosphere to maintain and I'd much rather experience a unique environment than to be distracted by the typical grunt spawning out of every damn item you touch scenario.

However, I trust you'll handle any scares you decide to incorporate with just as much thought as you put into considering the existence of the monsters you use. Smile

I promise; no generic "You got the key! Here is a Grunt!" situations. In fact, the only Grunt situations so far are situations in which you are responsible for unleashing it upon yourself. (Literally)

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
06-18-2011, 06:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (1.0 Released, Expansion In Progress) - by DamnNoHtml - 06-18-2011, 06:52 AM