Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)

(06-21-2011, 04:44 AM)RikeuAmeva Wrote: Well, it was better than before.

Spoiler below!
The lever puzzle with the Grunts in the tubes was buggy for me, or I didn't find the note explaining it (ending said 10/11 notes, so I could have missed it). And I flipped the wrong ones obviously as I got mauled by a couple of them, and when I spawned, the camera stayed focused on the key under the grunt's head which made it hard to move the body parts to pick up the key. After I did the camera went back to normal.

Also, pulling a lever afterwards caused another Grunt to drop down into the room, and for Daniel to have a nervous breakdown, but the Grunt didn't see me and I was able to sneak away.

Also, if the secret room really has a troll face like the picture Dark Knight posted... I mean... seriously?

Spoiler below!
If you look carefully you can see the light strips are tied to each chamber and each lever. So, if you pull the lever connected to the chamber with the Grunt, you'll get a Grunt.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
06-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released) - by DamnNoHtml - 06-21-2011, 04:49 AM