The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Various models that could be of use to anyone
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Various models that could be of use to anyone

Hello there! The purpose of this thread is for me to throw out some ideas for models that I plan to use in my own stories, and, of course, that could be of use to anyone in the future! Let's begin, shall we?

1. Human ragdoll corpses with CLOTHES on them. I'm getting a little tired of explaining to my friends, "Oh, those bodies are naked like that because they came with the game. I didn't take their clothes off."

2. Different trees! The pine tree is getting a little overdone, wouldn't you say? Tongue

3. Bathroom appliances. Doesn't it strike you as odd that there isn't a single lavatory in all of Amnesia? When I say bathroom appliances, I don't mean clean, modern toilets and sinks (although those could be neat too!) I mean dirty outhouses, composting toilets, things that fit with the theme of Amnesia's time period.

4. New wall models! Preferably wooden ones similar to the new ones in Justine, but not as fancy as the mansion set. Having good old fashioned lincoln or timber-frame construction would be very refreshing.

That's all for now! Feel free to add to the list if you can think of anything, but stay on topic! No cars! Wink

[Image: signature-2.png]
06-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Various models that could be of use to anyone - by Streetboat - 06-23-2011, 11:42 PM