Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone have storage/prison save files?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: anyone have storage/prison save files?

you know i honestly don't get why everyone gets so terrified from the prison... i was scared for the first 4th of it but then i just started getting annoyed because of all the monster encounters and since it is so easy to get lost in the prison. it's like you walk around for about 3 minutes trying to find the next item, hear a monster, and then look for a hiding place. but with almost all of them it just so happened that there was a conveniently placed hiding spot right next to you and the monster was just far enough away that you could get there before he sees you. and then you just wait for the music to stop playing... it just seemed to easy to avoid them, but when i did they didn't go away for like 2 minutes. and for ME at least standing in a room or behind some boxes for 2 minutes when you're trying to search an area isn't very fun. that's why i liked the choir and the sewer, because they were so unpredictable.

Posting Freak
07-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone have storage/prison save files? - by Kman - 07-23-2011, 09:46 AM