Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switchable graphics - AMD card not detected
superninja Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Switchable graphics - AMD card not detected

(07-11-2011, 08:56 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: such laptops have a problem when it comes to understand which card to use. I have not found a solution yet, it must be the power options. Try going to power options and select the High Performace profile. See if that helps. Otherwise, to to Intel site and download the latest driver for your embedded Intel HD card which should be version 2361.

Okay I have updated the AMD card driver and there is no difference.

When I downloaded the Intel 2361 driver from Dell, a message came up saying that the driver I am about to install is older than my current driver version.

If I check my driver version through the Intel graphics properties...it says the current version I am using is 8.15.10.2342

Then when I check the Intel card driver version in device manager, the Intel card says it is using 8.811.1.5000, which strangely is the same driver version as my AMD card.

I don't know why there are two different driver versions listed for the same card...so I don't know if its a good idea to update that driver?
07-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Switchable graphics - AMD card not detected - by superninja - 07-11-2011, 04:46 PM