Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Works for a bit - then black screen.
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Works for a bit - then black screen.

(08-09-2011, 07:14 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Jens can you bypass the third note with the cave flashback? If yes, then all those Intel users with the problem at this point would be able to continue the game.

Well I have the Same problem. I updated intel, it was working. Got to a room with two maps of the castle on the wall. there was a letter on the desk, about the guy getting stuck in a cave everything went white. THEN the screen went black. I can hear that chewing/crunching sound, his heartbeat etc. but NOTHING happens. NO keys work, nor can I open inventory or M. I have saved, quit and restarted from this point but its always black screen.
SERIOUSLY guys if you are going to develope a bloody game for only people with $2000 computers then bloody say so on the sale page. ALL the specs said was windows vista/7 NOTHING about how complicated this would be. I have yet to meet a monster because I spend all my time TROUBLESHOOTING. Going to find out if amazon.com will give me my $ back. NOT EVERYONE out there has a state of the art monster gaming system, frictional. MOST Of us have a 700. laptop, how hard is it to design a game that doesnt require the Mona Lisa of computers, really?
and PS I am sick of starting and stopping. Reloading starting OVER I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the stupid game. FIX IT before you market it.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011, 11:26 PM by lesley.)
08-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Works for a bit - then black screen. - by lesley - 08-09-2011, 11:24 PM