The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

An awesome new game I found!
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28
An awesome new game I found!

Hello everyone. I was just down at GameStop and I found this game called Darkness Within Collectors Edition. The game is a point and click adventure, and it is very scary imo! It is based on Lovecraftian stories, thus having many supernatural and generally weird things in it.

I really recommend this game to anyone who liked Penumbra/Amnesia and even more so to people who love Point and Click games! It even has a Difficulty setting if you would find the puzzles or the gathering of clues (You play as a detective) being made easier. There's Standard mode which helps you out a lot, Detective mode which is a bit harder but can still give you hints and Senior detective which lets you do all the work. No clues or help what so ever.

Also the graphics are amazing! The game is very atmospheric. If I dare say, it is at some points even more atmospheric than Amnesia. In my opinion at least.

Here's a link to their website:
http://www.zoetrope-interactive.com/ln/lneng.htm

So yeah I just thought I'd tell you guys who don't know about this game, that it is a good buy. You will enjoy it.

Thank you for your time.

Here is a slightly amusing picture as a reward:

Spoiler below!
[Image: 1338.jpg]

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
08-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
An awesome new game I found! - by Doctorcheese - 08-11-2011, 02:02 PM
RE: An awesome new game I found! - by Tanshaydar - 08-11-2011, 02:30 PM
RE: An awesome new game I found! - by BendyBread - 08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
RE: An awesome new game I found! - by Tanshaydar - 08-12-2011, 05:47 PM