Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would be a good idia for my costom story
linkhead2 Offline

Threads: 4
what would be a good idia for my costom story

what wouuld it be good for my custom story amnesia the 2nd descent its the same as the original but im faxing glitches and hackes but i need advice from you guys and girls so i would like to ask leave stuff in he comments
10-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: what would be a good idia for my costom story

dat grammar and punctuation

linkhd pls

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
10-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Find
TravelMuffin Offline

Threads: 1

Well, if you're going to write all of the notes with the same level of grammar as this, you'll immediately destroy any immersion. Honestly I've been trying to come up with an idea for a custom story too, which seems kind of weird to me. It's like I'm forcing myself to come up with a story that I might not even want to tell.
10-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Find
linkhead2 Offline

Threads: 4

(10-12-2013, 11:44 PM)The chaser Wrote: dat grammar and punctuation

linkhd pls

its my keybord its soo annoying nd its linkhead
10-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

The idea for any custom story is NOT the ideas of how you're going to scare your players exclusively and NOT even the storyline. The good idea for any custom story is something YOU want to say to the world, yeah, you personally. It's that simple. And if you want to say to the mankind, that, for example, betrayal is bad, then build your story and characters and finally scares around that idea. It's not necessary to do something philosophical and complex. Nope. If you have to say something simple and pure and that's TRULY something you believe in, then forget bout everything and say what you want to say. That would be your "good idea" for your custom story. And moreover this time it is not IMO, it is a law that good idea is not something abstract unique exclusive etc... it's all about being MAXIMALLY honest with yourself and as a result with us players.

P.S. If there is nothing in your life, in this world that TRULY bothers YOU, then it's better not to do anything at all. The idea is not an illusion or trickery, it's a real problem that YOU want to point out with all your heart.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 08:26 PM by Alex Ros.)
10-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Website Find