Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress Mea Culpa
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
Mea Culpa

Hey everyone!

After finishing Abduction, I took a few months off from modding to spend my free time doing other things.

However, I have begun work on a new mod, entitled "Mea Culpa", in which you take on the role of Robert Graham, a man who inherits a lavish mansion from his distant uncle. Not long after his arrival, however, it becomes clear to Robert that strange things have happened, and continue to happen within the mansion's walls.

Mea Culpa will feature voice acting (keep an eye out if you think you will want to help, I will likely need volunteers), secret areas, and, hopefully, at least a few hours of gameplay. There will also be moments where you will be forced to make a choice. Each choice you make comes with its own consequences, and will affect events that happen all throughout the game.

I have a ModDB page up for it, which can be found here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mea-culpa

I will keep this thread and the ModDB page updated with progress. If all goes according to plan, Mea Culpa will put Abduction to shame. Smile

08-31-2011, 02:09 AM
Find
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36
RE: Mea Culpa

Sounds like an interesting story, where the player's choices have consequences. If I translate this right, it says "my fault", or something like that (Wikipedia for the win :3 ).

Anyhow, good luck on your project! Big Grin

08-31-2011, 02:28 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

Yeah, it means I am to blame, it's my fault, something along those lines. I appreciate the good wishes, I hope all is coming well on yours as well.

08-31-2011, 02:59 AM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0

(08-31-2011, 02:09 AM)Anxt Wrote: If all goes according to plan, Mea Culpa will put Abduction to shame. Smile

I am so excited for this, Abduction was amazing and now your aiming higher, great attitude, good luck Big Grin

[Image: 29069he.gif]
08-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

The lighting seems very off in every room but Im sure you will fix stuff like this in time.
08-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Website Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

(08-31-2011, 10:00 AM)skypeskype Wrote: The lighting seems very off in every room but Im sure you will fix stuff like this in time.

Same, I like how it's muted light with dark in the corners and everything, but the spotlight-gobos look a bit too dramatically scaled.

08-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Find