Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blender help.
Homicide13 Offline

Threads: 41
Blender help.

Does anybody here know how to use blender and wouldn't mind giving me some help over skype or something? I'm trying to do several different things (mainly texture application, but possibly also .dae manipulation) in blender but all of the tutorials I find online are completely unhelpful: they're either written for an older version of blender and I can't figure out where any of the buttons they tell me to press are etc, or they're just confusing (none of the buttons are labeled, so even if I know what to do I still don't know how...).

Anyhow, any help would be MUCH appreciated. I am willing to show as much of my current project to anybody willing to help as they want to see (to display my qualifications and to prove that their help will not be wasted). Right now I am using blender 2.59, the latest version available.

09-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Blender help.

http://www.blendercookie.com is the best Blender tutorial site i've found. You'll learn a lot from there. Most of the tutorials are made using Blender 2.5, and they touch on a lot of the UI of Blender 2.5.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
09-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Website Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Wow, that's really great, thanks!

09-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Website Find
Homicide13 Offline

Threads: 41

Hm, does anybody know how Frictional Games accomplished the chained prisoner in Justine? They didn't model him chained up so.. O.o

09-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Find