Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom stories wont work - (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
jashen Offline

Threads: 8
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Custom stories wont work - (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

Some custom stories i want to play cause a exception, or something and a access violation, most custom stories work, but the ones i want to play, nobody has a problem with them, but me, so its not like the map files are bad or anything, i would re-download amnesia but i lost my serial code, so if i were to do that i couldnt get the game legally again (as far as i know) is there anyfix to this?
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011, 09:34 AM by plutomaniac.)
09-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Custom stories wont work - (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

If you bought the game from us, send me the order number or if you don't have that either, the email and your name that you used when purchasing the game and I can look it up. If you bought the game from somewhere else you will have to contact their support for help.
09-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Website Find
thephoenix1860 Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Custom stories wont work - (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

from where have you bought the game? Steam or FrictionalGames?

and can you describe the problem with the Custom Story?
09-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Find
jashen Offline

Threads: 8

I bought it from frictonal games, pretty much i put the custom stories in the right spot, and i go and open up amnesia, when im there i lick on the custom story i want, it will give me the little info box that tells me the backdrop to the story, when i click *Start a new game* it loads for a bit and then crashes
09-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Find