Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Commentaries
JohnHawkz Offline

Threads: 5
Amnesia Commentaries

Hello everyone. I've been a fan of Amnesia ever since it came out. I've been watching Let's Plays and even played some of them myself. But now it has come to my thought that I should record and talk whilst playing it. I've only recorded half a custom story so far but I am looking for new ones. I hate and love being scared so I'd love for you custom story developers to reply on this thread with some custom stories. I will be recording them and talking while I play them. So feel free to subscribe to my channel so you can be updated on the custom stories that you send me Blush JoMannesGaming @ Youtube.

Thank you for taking your time! Big Grin
09-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Amnesia Commentaries

you should check out an unexpected arrival and through the portal, those are some of my favorites Smile

Posting Freak
09-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Website Find
JohnHawkz Offline

(09-12-2011, 12:52 AM)kman Wrote: you should check out an unexpected arrival and through the portal, those are some of my favorites Smile
I seem to have forgotten to tell ya'll what stories I've seen Tongue La Casa, An Unexpected Arrival, Abduction, Zombie Escape, Forbidden Castle. I'll probably do Through the Portal right now Smile Record session go!
09-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Find
OccultedNinJa Offline

Threads: 7

Recurring Nightmare has some really good scares in it. If we can find out what happened to it... It's definitely one to keep a look out for whenever it decides to come back or if we here anything from Lumpa about what happened.
09-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24

why not play the penumbra series?

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
09-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Find
JohnHawkz Offline