Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
d3signr Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

Hey,

I'm getting a tad frustrated with this. I'm trying to log in to shelf to re-download but after I enter my order # (yes it starts with ST) - It says No Such Order!

I have Paypal receipt and Esellerate order confirmed from way back as you can see from the order date.

ORDER NUMBER: STXXXXXXXX
ORDER DATE: 29-DEC-10

Weird thing is underneath that it says:

Qty: 1 [SKUXXXXXXXXXXX] Amnesia: The Dark Descent at X.XX GBP
[This item has been returned]

What does this item has been returned mean! I have never returned the item.
Confused I am. Maybe this explains why the shelf won't let me use my order number?

Can someone in TS help please?

Thanks

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011, 08:13 PM by plutomaniac.)
09-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

Maybe you forgot that you it returned or it was returned by force (can happen if something is deemed suspicious by paypal or credit card company). Eitherway the payment has been returned and the order deleted.
09-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Website Find
d3signr Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cannot Login to Shelf - No Such Order (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)

(09-12-2011, 08:47 PM)jens Wrote: Maybe you forgot that you it returned or it was returned by force (can happen if something is deemed suspicious by paypal or credit card company). Eitherway the payment has been returned and the order deleted.

This is an error for sure since when i first purchased I was able to download it. I have a serial provided by Frictional Games, a Paypal receipt, an Esellerate order confirmation. What more do i need to prove I have legally purchased this game?

I have never had a purchase returned or shown on my account with either my bank or paypal for this or any other purchase I may have made. My account is in good standing and i believe this to truly be an error which needs resolving.

Also, how can a digital download be returned?

Besides which I already have it installed on my windows partition and am using it! I wanted to re-download to install to my Linux partition. I understand that I am able to download for the three supported platforms available under my license?
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011, 09:00 PM by d3signr.)
09-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Yes I am sure you have the receipt and that you downloaded the game before, but for some reason it has since then been returned. You can PM me the order number and I can see if there is a note for the order explaining the return. Regardless, if the order says returned it has been refunded and removed from the system.
09-13-2011, 05:35 AM
Website Find