Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone give me a hand on this?
nkmol Offline

Threads: 19
RE: Can someone give me a hand on this?

(09-29-2011, 11:07 PM)Danarogon Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 10:52 PM)DRedshot Wrote: Oh, I see what you want to do! Smile but i still don't think it would work at all (if it does it would look < poor)

If you attach the submesh to the bone, then you might run into problems, because the animation files won't have the submesh... Also, the submesh won't be binded to the rest of the skin, so when he moves his leg, the chain won't curve around his leg (basically it won't be animated at all)

The Desk is different because it has no animation files Smile
thats not a problem.... i want the chain lose.... like in the prisioner from justine... in the water level i thinK :/ i don't want the chain to go arounf arm.... but even if it doesn't work i would like to give it a try! the only thing i need to do it is to have the models in the same dae file...
hope you can do something whith this? Tongue

Attached Files
.rar   grunt1.rar (Size: 232.34 KB / Downloads: 94)
09-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Can someone give me a hand on this?

(09-30-2011, 09:17 PM)nkmol Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 11:07 PM)Danarogon Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 10:52 PM)DRedshot Wrote: Oh, I see what you want to do! Smile but i still don't think it would work at all (if it does it would look < poor)

If you attach the submesh to the bone, then you might run into problems, because the animation files won't have the submesh... Also, the submesh won't be binded to the rest of the skin, so when he moves his leg, the chain won't curve around his leg (basically it won't be animated at all)

The Desk is different because it has no animation files Smile
thats not a problem.... i want the chain lose.... like in the prisioner from justine... in the water level i thinK :/ i don't want the chain to go arounf arm.... but even if it doesn't work i would like to give it a try! the only thing i need to do it is to have the models in the same dae file...
hope you can do something whith this? Tongue
hmmm.... where did its rig (bones) go? and why is it massive? :/

09-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Website Find