Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit of searching, did not find an answer...
DrakkenWar Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago A bit of searching, did not find an answer...

Hello all!
First off, what a freakin shweet game series to say the least! My issue is this: I bought the game pack, was working my way through dark decent, and suffered a hard drive crash, no I did not have cloud or external hd backups at the time.. Too many things going on in my life, and excuses aside, not only did I loose the game but a crap ton of other stuffs.
So my question is this, how can I get the game back without having to pay a second round of fees? I believe I still have the original email on my workstation to verify payment, though I will have to look again in the morning..
Thank you in advance for any help.
V/R DrakkenWar
10-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: A bit of searching, did not find an answer...

If you ordered the game from the FG store and still have the e-mail, then you can get the order number from it and log into the shelf. If you lost the e-mail that contains the order number, on that very same page there is a link labeled "Esellerate After Purchase Services." Click on it and enter your e-mail under "Finding your order number."

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
10-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Website Find