Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress The Machine / voice acting
Dyloo Offline

Threads: 3
The Machine / voice acting

Hey Everybody!

Im Dyloo and that's my first post on this forum <yay!>
I'd like to present you my Amnesia custom story named "The Machine" - I'm working on it for about one month - 4 maps done, with 100% scripting, and one left. Though I'll not reveal the plot, I'm posting a few screens here:
[Image: 6fd6609fffaaa751gen.jpg] [Image: 76f723dc2f7314f7gen.jpg] [Image: 8f8c103f896f59a8gen.jpg]
Also I got an request - I need some voice acting, because I'm not able to simulate female voice
Here is everything what I need:
1. A mature man, about 30-40 years old, acting as a Lord voice.
Sample:

"Hey! Is anybody out there?! Could you hear me?! I'm Lord Harris!"

2. A scared, imprisoned woman.
Sample:

"Honey?! Is that you?! Honey! I thought you're dead! I've seen terrible things... everything was dark... and now - I'm here, in this cell..."

I got about 7 lines of text for each voice. I'll be very thankful, if somebody could record his voice and send me as a PM - I'll send you the rest of text afterwards.
I hope you'll enjoy it, and please be patient

More screens soon,
Dyloo.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011, 06:32 PM by Dyloo.)
10-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: The Machine / voice acting

(10-02-2011, 06:31 PM)Dyloo Wrote: Hey Everybody!

Im Dyloo and that's my first post on this forum <yay!>
I'd like to present you my Amnesia custom story named "The Machine" - I'm working on it for about one month - 4 maps done, with 100% scripting, and one left. Though I'll not reveal the plot, I'm posting a few screens here:
[Image: 6fd6609fffaaa751gen.jpg] [Image: 76f723dc2f7314f7gen.jpg] [Image: 8f8c103f896f59a8gen.jpg]
Also I got an request - I need some voice acting, because I'm not able to simulate female voice
Here is everything what I need:
1. A mature man, about 30-40 years old, acting as a Lord voice.
Sample:

"Hey! Is anybody out there?! Could you hear me?! I'm Lord Harris!"

2. A scared, imprisoned woman.
Sample:

"Honey?! Is that you?! Honey! I thought you're dead! I've seen terrible things... everything was dark... and now - I'm here, in this cell..."

I got about 7 lines of text for each voice. I'll be very thankful, if somebody could record his voice and send me as a PM - I'll send you the rest of text afterwards.
I hope you'll enjoy it, and please be patient

More screens soon,
Dyloo.
Looks awesome Smile Can't wait!

“Life is a game, play it”
10-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Find
Sollandia Offline

Threads: 0

Maybe I can help with the voice acting, if you still need it of course. I'm willing to voice act as the imprisoned woman in that case, just tell me if you want me to do it and I'll give it a try. Smile
11-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Find
Khyrpa Offline

Threads: 10

Ahum... Not really on topic, but your pics look cool, detailed and all. You could though rotate the big windows spot lights with the gobos? They are upside down.
Also I'm not sure about the bright white light from the windows. White sunlight is not the most exciting and it suggests that this story happens about 12 o'clock at a bright day (or there's some real big fluorescent lights pointed at the windows).
See this:
Spoiler below!

[Image: sunlight-devices-oled-temperature-chart.jpg]

Light during night in the other hand is very dim and mostly grayish (yes there can't be any clearly blue lightrays in nighttime). Sorry! You didn't really ask for opinions/suggestions, but I had fun doing this post and if someone wants to read more about these things, look here or google around like I did.

11-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Find
JenniferOrange Offline

Threads: 43

I'm really loving the screens. Great environment. Smile
I might try out for female, I'll post a link. Big Grin

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
11-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Find
Vyzor Offline

Threads: 5