Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non Omnis Moriar - A Machine for Pigs custom campaign
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
Non Omnis Moriar - A Machine for Pigs custom campaign

A Machine for Pigs custom mod (the only one in existence as of my knowledge) i released a while back but forgot to share, so most people might have missed it since it's not listed under TDD mods, and it'd be meaningless to create a new category on the forums for one release. Here it is now if anyone would be interested! Machine for Pigs installation is needed to play the campaign. Instructions in the download and on the modpage.

PLEASE WRITE COMMENTS ON THE MODPAGE, since i check that more often.

//And through my work, i will always be remembered, and my existence remains eternal. Non Omnis Moriar.//

[Image: quick-download-media-file-image.png]

My custom story like project for AMFP, a visulization of what i think the Machine for Pigs' gameplay should have been. It continues the original game's events in a parallel timeline as a detective's case story. The mod was first released in September 2015, 2 years after the release of the original game. It keeps the atmosphere of the base game, but focuses more on terror, restores interactions and brings back harder puzzles and the challenge the original game lacked a bit. I'm aware i re-used some structures from the original developer maps, but the thing is intentional, the main point of this mod is to give a picture how i imagined this sequel to TDD could be any better.

[Image: aamfp_2016-01-15_01-26-03-15.jpg]

[Image: aamfp_2014-09-30_17-31-29-16.jpg]

[Image: aamfp_2015-09-20_02-15-17-96.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 12:05 AM by KiraImmortal.)
10-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Non Omnis Moriar - A Machine for Pigs custom campaign

Totally true I missed this entirely, Thanks for the post.

Having a bit of trouble installing it, followed instructions. Am I supposed to just run the game as normal?
I got the original opening when I did this.

GOT IT!

Had to launch with the NoSteam version.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017, 08:34 AM by 7heDubz.)
10-12-2017, 02:53 AM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

(10-12-2017, 02:53 AM)7heDubz Wrote: Totally true I missed this entirely, Thanks for the post.

Having a bit of trouble installing it, followed instructions. Am I supposed to just run the game as normal?
I got the original opening when I did this.

GOT IT!

Had to launch with the NoSteam version.

i'm glad you could make it work, it works in a way that it temporarily overwrites the original config file, and i included a backup after you finished it. bat files like in TDD full conversions didn't work for me. strange though, since i've made this mod on steam version, i only own that one Big Grin

10-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I got stuck in the first area xD

Haven't put a whole terrible amount of effort into it yet though, to much going on.

10-13-2017, 05:07 AM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

(10-13-2017, 05:07 AM)7heDubz Wrote: I got stuck in the first area xD

Haven't put a whole terrible amount of effort into it yet though, to much going on.

you can find walkthroughs on the modpage i linked for the download. most of them are for the 1.0 version, but the basic puzzles didn't really change since then.

something i can generally suggest though is to look carefully. as a detective you really have to analyze clues sometimes to be able to progress. good luck Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2017, 05:14 PM by KiraImmortal.)
10-14-2017, 05:13 PM
Find