Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up for scripting?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
Anyone up for scripting?

Hey so I need a scripter for my custom story I'm working on so if you if you're interested send me a PM. And if you want details on the actual custom story itself just click the link in my signature

Posting Freak
10-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Website Find
GreyFox Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Anyone up for scripting?

What Kind of Scripting do you need help/Done? Becuase I can do Most stuff, But I'm still newer to scripting

-Grey Fox

Current Project
Forgotten
10-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Well, to be completely honest, if you were to end up doing it you'd probably be doing all of the scripting (unless someone else wants to help also). The reason for that is that I'm such computer noob that I can't even get a dev environment set up properly let alone actually getting script to work... As for what type of things you'd actually be scripting it would mostly just be stuff like combining objects, getting the notes to work (I'd actually be the one typing them up, it would just be up to you to get it to show up in game) making monsters spawn, etc. So most of it is pretty basic stuff

Posting Freak
10-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Come on... There has to be more than just one person that's interested.

Posting Freak
10-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Website Find