Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

In Depth Video Interview With Thomas
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: In Depth Video Interview With Thomas

(10-11-2011, 06:06 PM)design3 Wrote: Smile I personally was really affected by a lot of the points he made, his techniques hold true throughout many different forms of art; definitely my favorite interview so far.
Also, the Getting Started video does not seem to work. Is there going to be a full youtube version of the video?
10-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Find
design3 Offline

Threads: 1

Thanks for the heads up plutomaniac, fixed now on the site; I'm not sure if we'll be doing full interviews to youtube (even though I don't pay for much on the internet, we're a membership site, so it'll be something I can bring up in a meeting).
Our thinking is that more flashy short versions on youtube lead people to the site, because all our interviews can be viewed with a free membership; I just figured you guys wouldn't want to sign up even for that.
I'll let you know if I get a full free version going on youtube. Thanks for watching at least Smile
10-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Thank you, it is fixed now. I watched all of them. I wanted to see that stuck video about getting started, because he talked about his first main game called Unbirth Envy The Dead, a game that I am actually currently trying to remake using the Amnesia engine.

Great videos and great work at design3
10-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Find