Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Recommend Good Custom Stories
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Recommend Good Custom Stories

YES! The servants trials was definitely a very good one!

Posting Freak
10-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Website Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

(10-11-2011, 12:05 AM)Acies Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 11:08 PM)keeshond5 Wrote: Well, I think most of the good stories are pretty obvious (the ones with alot of pages and 4-5 stars are usually pretty good). Here are a few good ones that I can think of right now.

- La Caza
- Snowed in
- An Unexpected Arrival
- Recurring Nightmares
- To Give is To Force
- Isle
- Belphegor

Offcourse there are alot more good ones but I haven't played them all and I can't remember them all right now!

But anyway.. I am also going to name 2 stories that most people probaly don't know. To be honest I think The Servants Trials is the scariest custom story I've ever played. And I've played alot of stories! It's only a demo, but it's incredible. There's also one on moddb calles "Study of Insanity". I thought that one was very good aswell. It wasn't as scary but it was just very well made and probaly the most fun story.

Offcourse these are just my opinions, but you should really give them a try! I recommend these to everyone who reads this by the way. If you haven't played them, go try them out now!
I find it pretty awesome that you have tried out my old story Belphegor! Smile (It's probably at page 100 in showcase right now). Since you liked it I would recommend my newest one; Library of Alexandria.

Try it out!
Actually its on page 2! Big Grin

10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Website Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8

-cough- An Unexpected Arrival Wink

10-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

By creating a thread like this you won't get objective answers, obviously. You should check out by the threads rating or MOddb rating because it's the only way at the moment to evaluate CSs.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
10-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

White Night. It just came out, and has to be the greatest Full Conversion Custom Story of all time.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
10-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

It's the only Real Full Conversion.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
10-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Find