Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mouse Lag Problems
sparks Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago Mouse Lag Problems

I was wondering if anyone has had issues with the mouse "lagging"? It's like the mouse is very difficult to control and very very slow, it makes it extremely hard to navigate through the game, almost like the mouse is too sensitive? Not sure what the problem can be, other than that I have no graphical issues or other problems running the game. I have tried turning off the posteffects and shadowing, even increased and decreased the mouse sensitivity but nothing helps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as it is very frustrating to even play the game with this mouse issue. Thanks for any help in advance.
Sparks
06-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Find
Koi Kitsune2006 Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Mouse Lag Problems

I learned to live with it. To improve frame rate I suggest putting Shadows on Static. I run a junky computer with a Radeon 9600. I need to upgrade my hunk of junk. But it hardly effects the game in anyway. You can still beat the game even though the mouse lags sometimes and the environment.
06-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Find
sparks Offline

Thanks, I'll try the static on the shadowing and see if that helps any, its just so irritating that I hardly even play it anymore. I'm running the game on a Toshiba labtop, Radeon X200 and everything seems to be up to date on it. However, I've played many, many PC games and this one seems to have an awful lot of bugs in it. Hope the static thing helps, seems like a good game though. Thanks for the suggestion.
06-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Find
PRAEst76 Offline

sparks Wrote:Thanks, I'll try the static on the shadowing and see if that helps any, its just so irritating that I hardly even play it anymore. I'm running the game on a Toshiba labtop, Radeon X200 and everything seems to be up to date on it. However, I've played many, many PC games and this one seems to have an awful lot of bugs in it. Hope the static thing helps, seems like a good game though. Thanks for the suggestion.
Dynamic shadows in a game always cause slowdown. I suggest limiting the display to 800x600 and switching off all effects. Maybe bring the shader quality down to medium. It all made a big difference on my pedestrian machine (GeForce FX5200 256meg).

How much memory does your laptop have? That Radeon chip shares the ram IIRC.

PRAEst76
06-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Website Find