Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: Mental memorial - Full Conversion *-RELEASED-*

(09-08-2013, 01:33 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: MENTAL MEMORIAL IS AWESOME SO FAR! I am thoroughly enjoying playing it, and will make another post here when I'm finished...

Thank you!
Enjoy the rest and be free to rate on moddb offcourse.
I see the rest of your reply soon then.
09-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3

(09-08-2013, 03:48 PM)DnALANGE Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 01:33 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: MENTAL MEMORIAL IS AWESOME SO FAR! I am thoroughly enjoying playing it, and will make another post here when I'm finished...

Thank you!
Enjoy the rest and be free to rate on moddb offcourse.
I see the rest of your reply soon then.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have (at least) another 2 hours of gameplay Wink

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
09-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3

OK, dnaLange, I has finished Big Grin
First of all, I’d like to say congratulations! Your mod has made it to third on my top five favourite Amnesia Custom stories, Full Conversions and Mods, JUST being beaten by White Night (nothing tops The Great Work, for me Tongue ). It took the place of Amnesia: Rain, which is now the fourth on my list.
Now for the criticism, this there isn’t a lot of – which is a credit to you and your team – but here goes:
1. Make sure not to use too many cheapscares. I don’t particularly like them a lot, as I think it detracts from the overall
experience.
2. There was a bug that I found and a fatal error (I’ll assume you’ve found that error since there was an AutoSave at that point, when you exit the elevator on level 3 after the whole “Please save me” speech). The bug is in spoiler tags for those that haven’t beaten the game yet.
Spoiler below!
It was at the point where you have to find the bone for the infected man’s dog. As soon as I came back with the bone, the dog had disappeared, and the man had glitched so that nothing I did got a response. I exited and loaded the game from the computer at the second floor and returned, but the dog was still gone and I found that this time I could push the man around. When I got bored of pushing the man into different rooms and making him wander into the toilet XD I eventually had to load the game from getting off the elevator at the second floor. I didn’t get the bug after that, but please try to fix that Wink
Now for more compliments: I loved the game, was all in
with the story and got the good ending first playthrough Big Grin If you have plans on making any more games, please let me know. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. For now, audios.

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
09-20-2013, 08:24 AM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

(09-20-2013, 08:24 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: OK, dnaLange, I has finished Big Grin
First of all, I’d like to say congratulations! Your mod has made it to third on my top five favourite Amnesia Custom stories, Full Conversions and Mods, JUST being beaten by White Night (nothing tops The Great Work, for me Tongue ). It took the place of Amnesia: Rain, which is now the fourth on my list.
Now for the criticism, this there isn’t a lot of – which is a credit to you and your team – but here goes:
1. Make sure not to use too many cheapscares. I don’t particularly like them a lot, as I think it detracts from the overall
experience.
2. There was a bug that I found and a fatal error (I’ll assume you’ve found that error since there was an AutoSave at that point, when you exit the elevator on level 3 after the whole “Please save me” speech). The bug is in spoiler tags for those that haven’t beaten the game yet.
Spoiler below!
It was at the point where you have to find the bone for the infected man’s dog. As soon as I came back with the bone, the dog had disappeared, and the man had glitched so that nothing I did got a response. I exited and loaded the game from the computer at the second floor and returned, but the dog was still gone and I found that this time I could push the man around. When I got bored of pushing the man into different rooms and making him wander into the toilet XD I eventually had to load the game from getting off the elevator at the second floor. I didn’t get the bug after that, but please try to fix that Wink
Now for more compliments: I loved the game, was all in
with the story and got the good ending first playthrough Big Grin If you have plans on making any more games, please let me know. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. For now, audios.

When I got bored of pushing the man into different rooms and making him wander into the toilet XD

AHhAHHA!

Yeah for somereason the man disappears..
i think because it is a enemy or so.. Didn't seem to find a solution for that problem at all!

Thank you for your reply here!
ANd as it for a team...
i did like almost everything myself!
But credits to the one who helped me offcourse!
-
I am wormking on something new..
I keep this sort of a secret..
only maybe.. 3-4 people know about it!
It will be my DEFINATLY last project!
so i hope i can make this cool \ scary \ beautiful and awesome!
-
Already some credits here for the guys who want to help me!
Bertil AkA BeeKayk! SCRIPTS and SCRIPTS and SCRIPTS!!!
Amn, Scripts \ help with storyline and Bugtester!
^Summer "Bugtester"
Aamfp "Frictional Games , The Chinese Room"
-
Statik
Streetboat.
and a lot more from you guys with the great "new" assets!
-
ALL of you guys will have a "special"place in the INTRO!
Follow me if you are interested!
I will make a tread when i think i am ready for it!!!
I'm out workring on the mod atm!
Take care all!
09-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Find