Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: About music in this mod...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I want to hear your self made songs by acoustic guitar with mixing it.
49.44%
44 49.44%
I want "Death Metal Intros" like your previous stories.
11.24%
10 11.24%
Both of above scattered all around the mod.
28.09%
25 28.09%
I want you to make a Death Metal song with electric guitar.
11.24%
10 11.24%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
When Life No Longer Exists [RELEASED!]
HitlersNosehaiR Offline

Threads: 0
RE: "When Life No Longer Exists" full-conversion mod to Amnesia (Teaser and new ENEMY)

The music in the trailer really ruins what hype I had for this custom story. If you're going to make a trailer, keep it simple and short. Otherwise, this looks pretty good.

[Image: zFVtr.png]
11-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: "When Life No Longer Exists" full-conversion mod to Amnesia (Teaser and new ENEMY)

You should really fix the candle physics. You can change some lantern settings or something and get rid of the physics from it rocking back and forth. It makes it look unrealistic.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
11-25-2011, 01:48 AM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

(11-25-2011, 01:48 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: You should really fix the candle physics. You can change some lantern settings or something and get rid of the physics from it rocking back and forth. It makes it look unrealistic.
It's in my "to do list" next. But first I need to make animation to the enemy.
And I've planned to make a whole new candle to this mod...
...but information in future Big Grin

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
11-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Website Find
Jinxi Offline

Threads: 0

Good luck with this! I've been waiting for something new in the custom mods department to come out. I will definitely play this as soon as you've finished.

Amnesia needs more worthwhile full conversion mods!

The enemy looks pretty creepy. I always thought the penumbra monster was freaky as ever. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

[Image: Crosseyedkitty.gif]
11-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Candles physics is fixed by nowSmile

Full-conversion mod
11-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Website Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

The music reduces the trailer's quality. There is a good place for everything and I'm not criticizing anybody's tastes(nor giving away mine), but Heavy Metal does not actually fit very well in Amnesia(I'm talking more specifically about your trailer), and that's an opinion.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011, 02:09 PM by nemesis567.)
12-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(12-05-2011, 02:09 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: The music reduces the trailer's quality. There is a good place for everything and I'm not criticizing anybody's tastes(nor giving away mine), but Heavy Metal does not actually fit very well in Amnesia(I'm talking more specifically about your trailer), and that's an opinion.

It's only the trailer and I will not put any metal (death-, black-, viking-, etc... metal) in the mod.
I will make second trailer and maybe gameplay video of a couple of first levels, with no metal in it.
I appreciate your opinion, and everyone else's...

...but I think that it's not that big deal because of that it's only a trailer.

P.S. 21 levels ready for now onSmile

Full-conversion mod
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM by Unearthlybrutal.)
12-05-2011, 03:59 PM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

Katos perkele.Yet again a finn making an awesome custom story.Or in this case,full conversion!
BTw are you Finlandsswede?Because I dont think many finns would choose swedish name for the main character in their own story...
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM by kartanonperuna.)
12-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Website Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(12-08-2011, 08:32 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: Katos perkele.Yet again a finn making an awesome custom story.Or in this case,full conversion!
BTw are you Finlandsswede?Because I dont think many finns would choose swedish name for the main character in their own story...
Täysin suomalainen olen. Nimi oli vähä hakuses ja toi tarina muuttuu viel jossai vaihees. Ja tässä taas huomaa sen, että nopeesti kirjotettuna ei tuu hyvää jälkeeBig Grin

Full-conversion mod
12-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I like the look of the new monster =] Though, can I ask what is the texture on his chest and abdomen? I can't tell what it is...
12-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Find