Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Redemption *LEVEL 5 ADDED* DISCONTINUED
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Redemption *LEVEL 5 ADDED*

flamez3
finally

well, about bugged room - [Image: tyP3ss.jpg]

when i enters it, door lock down and there are no exit, even die here - a big trouble

well, broken textures, fix them
[Image: zD1z2l.jpg]

[Image: scZctl.jpg]

anyway, sometimes scary, especially when i rise on ladder,and hangdog appears, hehe
but some bugs - killing me Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2011, 09:23 PM by Dark Knight.)
10-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Redemption *LEVEL 5 ADDED*

(10-19-2011, 05:02 PM)I ZapZap I Wrote: Ironically, there are no redeemable qualities about this map. The scares are bland and completely random. Screamers are really no fun. The actual makeup of the map is awful. It is ridiculously easy to break the map. Without even trying I would just be pushed through a wall which killed the experience. Tonnes of Z-Fighting created extreme lag, and there was little story involved. I didn't even understand what I was doing half the time. I got to the part where you fall down into some random hallway where wardrobes were continuously spawning. There was literally nothing I could do so I'm just going to assume that was the end.

Mediocre at best, and that would be complimenting it. 2.5/10
How would I tell a story other than the notes? All the notes take a different perspective to the story when you read them. Little story involved? I don't know how I am supposed to make an interesting map; when all your doing is looking at notes, completing puzzles, and searching for a way out. I have played those kinds of maps, I hated them. I don't like getting frustrated because of puzzles. The scares are completely random, for a reason. I for one don't like the "scariness" of dodging a monster in order to get a key. Or anything in the taste of knowing where the monster is, and tip toeing around. (One reason for haveing SO many scares is because i haven't really figured out how to make checkpoints, so if someone dies. There is not scariness to it and that really kills it for me. I appricate you playing it for me but could you actually tell me what was wrong? Such as; where did you fall out of the map? I don't know what Z fighting is. And the hallway wasn't THAT hard. All you had to do is keep walking back and forth and you would keep getting locked closer and closer until you couldn't go any further, then the credits roll; end of Chapter 1. Im in the process of making Chapter 2, so if you have any advice on how i could add more story other than a description and notes that take different perspectives on the Lock Down, please tell me.

(10-19-2011, 09:22 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: flamez3
finally

when i enters it, door lock down and there are no exit, even die here - a big trouble

well, broken textures, fix them
Thanks for that Big Grin once i finish map 1 for chapter 2, I'll get right in those thing.... and how did you get out of the room in the second picture? There was supposed to be two monster coming in, and you press the lever to get out? Did you die and then restart the map? And the bugged room was supposed to slam shut once you reach a certain point next to it..... but did you die aswell on this map? because that get's rid of any script and any script areas i have put it.. Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011, 12:18 AM by flamez3.)
10-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Find
ShadorianRedgrave Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Redemption *LEVEL 5 ADDED* DISCONTINUED

As you know that Megaupload is dead, Could you please make another download with a different file sharing service?

Also, Could you upload Grunt's Castle sometime? PewDiePie made a good Let's Play of it.
03-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

It was kinda made for pewdiepie c: PM me and I'll give you a link to his forum.

03-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Find
icebox97 Offline

Threads: 1

megaupload is dead Sad could you pls upload it to another site, like mediafire Smile
04-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Find
zeldaphreak Offline

Threads: 0

Like they said ^
Mediaupload doesn't work nowdays, could you please send me a new link to redemption?
03-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Find