Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Any way to control where the shelf goes once you activate it?
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
Question  Any way to control where the shelf goes once you activate it?

It keeps going through the wall and even when i change the rotatearea it still goes in the exact same place Sad Any help?

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2011, 04:07 PM by flamez3.)
10-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Any way to control where the shelf goes once you activate it?

Could you be more specific and give out more information. What shelf are you talking about? What exactly are you talking about?

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
10-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Never mind i just used a door that explodes instead :/

10-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

Just for you to know. If you were trying to make a shelf being pushed away, all you need to do is to use the function AddPropImpulse. You have to make sure that you send it in the direction you want. For that there are 3 coordinates, X, Y, Z in the Cartesian system. Y is for up(in the game), so increasing this value will apply a force vector in the center of the shelf giving it an impulse to up/down(depending if the number is <0 or >0). X and Y you can already understand.

If that's what you meant, I hope I helped.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
10-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Find